Wanted: Python Web Developer and Senior QA Engineer
If you’re looking for a career with a chance to change the world, drive, flexibility, and a rewarding work environment, you’re in the right place!
rollApp is one of the leading application virtualization services in the world, and we’ve only just begun. We’re extremely busy releasing many cool new features, special updates, and awesome products. We’re looking for a Python Web Developer and Senior QA Engineer whose deep understanding of web development, big-picture thinking, and teamwork can drive the success and help our users in a big way. These roles are based in our Dnepropetrovsk office.
Here are a few details about who we’re looking for:
Python Web Developer
- Design and implement new tools and features for www.rollapp.com
- Develop new web-based rollApp products
- Follow engineering best practices and ensure high quality and reliability of produced components
- Extend capabilities of our management console Implement API-related features for 3rd parties integrations
- Perform DevOps duties for web front-end components
Senior QA Engineer
- Maintain constant focus on performance, responsiveness and overall user experience
- Ensure timely and bug-free releases
- Drive investigation and resolution of user reported issues
- Perform wide compatibility testing to ensure smooth operation on all supported platforms
We want to meet and work with people who are awesome. Plus, we want to hire you, if you are…
- Smart, self-directed, extremely responsible and proactive from day one.
- With great communication skills and strong technical knowledge.
- Extreme proficiency with Python and deep understanding of Web development in Python.
- Experience in developing and/or maintaining large scale Web products will be a plus.
- Experience in developing networking code; experience with Twisted or Tornado will be a plus.
- Understanding of the Agile principles.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment or a product company will be a huge plus.
Below are 4 reasons you might be interested in talking to us:
- Awesome team (check us out on LinkedIn). We also attracted some of the best advisors in the industry, including Bjarne Stroustrup (can you imagine?), the author of C++ programming language, and Richard Wirt, former VP and Senior Fellow at Intel.
- Awesome product. We have the leading product in the virtualization technology space that impacts the entire technology ecosystem.
- Very competitive salary and compensation package.
- Wonderful office in downtown.
Watch Us in Action
Read more about these jobs on our Jobs page.