How to Print a Document on rollApp's Cloud
We often hear from our users that being able to print documents is exactly what they have been looking for in our cloud-based office suites. Here are the most frequent requests from our community:
- How do I add my printer so that I can print?
- Is there anyway you could add cloud print as a feature to rollApp?
- I’m trying to print the doc from my wifi printer but without success
- I need help printing my Google document
- Make sure you’ve connected Google Drive to your rollApp account.
- From OpenOffice Writer on rollApp (or any other app), save a file to Google Drive: File > Save/As. If needed, export your file to PDF (File > Export to PDF).
- In Google Drive, click the file and then hit the Print icon in the bottom left corner of the interface window. The “Print preview” will appear and print settings will open.
- In the upper right corner, click the Print button.